Notices

Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today

Old 09-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
REDLARIAT is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Ryan
REDLARIAT's Tacoma Gallery
Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today

Let me introduce myself to the detail section.

I am a detail freak. I can not stand for my truck to be dirty at any time. I hate dirty wheel wells and dirty under carriages. Swirl marks are my worst enemy. I am the crazy neighbor that washes his vehicles in the rain.

Now that's over with, here is my process for today.

Started off with pressure washing the frame and under carriage of the truck. Removed wheels and tires and washed the back sides and pressure washed the wheel wells and axles.

Next I washed my truck with the 2 bucket grit guard method and Meguiars NXT wash and dried the truck with an airhose and blotted dry with a plush microfiber soaker.

I keep my truck waxed with DoDo juice products and today we did not need waxed so I just sprayed it down with quick detailer from Meguiars and shot the wheel wells with Hyper Dressing and some Meguiars hot shine on the tires.

Cleaned the glass with some Stoners glass cleaner and swept her out inside and cleaned inside with Meguiars quick interior supreme shine.

Here she is.

Attached Thumbnails
Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today-190108_480458845317340_1698065433_n.jpg   Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today-281802_498073263555898_2029665463_n.jpg   Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today-251157_498073083555916_425058128_n.jpg  
Old 09-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Extremely clean and fresh.

Im planning on waxing my truck for the first time (had it for over 2 years now)
Old 09-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that has to be the cleanest truck I've seen on these forums. Very nicely done!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
going off-road not an option?

that is super clean.
well done.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think.... that is my new favorite color.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
REDLARIAT is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Ryan
REDLARIAT's Tacoma Gallery
I work on a surface coal mine site so my truck gets quite dirty every week. I try hard to keep it looking new though. Thus why I pull my wheels and scrub my frame every week.

Attached Thumbnails
Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today-aaaaaa.jpg   Detailed My 2012 Spruce Mica Today-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg  
Old 10-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Jeez us you are the best car washer ever! Well done. I just cleaned my truck. Last time was jan. great color!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some shiny tires!! looks like you dumped a bottle of Soul Glo on them..
Old 10-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
tac268 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: transportation
Name: Henry
tac268's Tacoma Gallery
Tire dressing will pull the oil out of the tires and cause them to dry rot. Do the research for yourself and you will be amazed. I don't dress my tires. I just clean them well and leave them natural black.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tire dressing will pull the oil out of the tires and cause them to dry rot. Do the research for yourself and you will be amazed. I don't dress my tires. I just clean them well and leave them natural black.

This is good info, and I do the same. Mostly though because I live in a "dry" state with unforgiving summers. Up north probably not so much..
Old 10-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Looking clean...