Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

THEY DON'T MAKE FRONT MUDFLAPS FOR STANARD 2012

Old 09-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rich
Dirty Jersey's Tacoma Gallery
THEY DON'T MAKE FRONT MUDFLAPS FOR STANARD 2012

I went to the stealership to get my tires rotated (the only thing I let them do) any while I was there I asked for the part number for mudflaps to my 2012 Taco without fender flares, and they said there are no part numbers for them. He was a little surprised but he said that they just don't make them. I like the 3M clear tape for a rock guard but want actual mudflaps. Toyota dealership said they are only for the trucks with fender flares (which seems to be most trucks except mine). Any thoughts on how or what I should buy or many factor inorder to put a set on my standard addition?
Old 09-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rich
Dirty Jersey's Tacoma Gallery
Manufacture not many factor. Damn auto fill