Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Anyone ues baby wipes to clean inside of cab?

Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ues baby wipes to clean inside of cab?

The wife will use baby wipes to clean around the house and i was wondering if i could use them to clean the inside of my cab? I figured if they were gentle enough for a baby's bottom they would be alright to use on the plastic parts of my cab.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
The wife will use baby wipes to clean around the house and i was wondering if i could use them to clean the inside of my cab? I figured if they were gentle enough for a baby's bottom they would be alright to use on the plastic parts of my cab.
I wouldn't.

I usually use quick detailer, a small amount of spray wax or distilled water. Unless your interior is really grimy, you don't need much.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I only use baby wipes on those "not so fresh" days.

I use these...

Old 11-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
mezcalfud is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Jeff
mezcalfud's Tacoma Gallery
I have found that baby wipes remove most stains out of clothing and upholstry. If they can clean spit up and poo, they can handle anything!