LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Interior decals / stickers

Old 10-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Interior decals / stickers

Just bought a sweet metallic decal for the inside of my tacoma, looking to stick it probably somewhere up front either above the cd player or on the passenger glove box. I was wondering if any other people has experience with stickin decals in the interior of the tacos, (Searched but couldn't find anything) to what surfaces, and if they actually stuck...

Here is a link to the emblem:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TRD-Toyota-Mo...ht_2115wt_1151

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
They stick..

Though, I believe your dash material is different than the 95-04 dashes so I'm not sure what will happen.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
They stick..

Though, I believe your dash material is different than the 95-04 dashes so I'm not sure what will happen.
You need to clean that dash! not as bad as the dash in my bronco when i sunk it under water though :P
Old 10-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
You need to clean that dash! not as bad as the dash in my bronco when i sunk it under water though :P
Why do I NEED to clean it?
It's just gonna get dusty again in another weekend or so...
Old 10-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

make it look all pertty!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #6

Quote:
make it look all pertty!

Nothing about my truck will ever be pretty again.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #7

come on, we can get some girls in bikinis to get err done!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lol, ya i got the 2nd gen pretty much everywhere ya look inside it is a different material/texture. My glove dept is the same material as yours might just slap it on the top right corner there.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #9

Quote:
come on, we can get some girls in bikinis to get err done!
Send them down.
We'll have a car wash for breast cancer month.

SAVE THE BOOBIES!
Old 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery

holdin strong after a little over 2 months
Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
Thanks man I was wondering more about the silver texter around the cd player and the dark grey golf ball looking material to the right of your red trd. Not too sure about those. But def thinking of stickin it on the light grey now!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #12
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
They will stick. I've had one there before. But took it off because I like the look of these better
Old 10-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
They will stick. I've had one there before. But took it off because I like the look of these better
whered you get those trd stickers?!
Old 10-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Pm PCDT99 on here and just ask for them. Tell him I sent you and he will know what you're talkin about
Old 10-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #15

thanks! i messaged him
Old 10-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post

The silver above the cd, or the dark grey ''golf ball'' texture to the right?