LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

CARBON REMOVAL HELP

Old 12-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
CARBON REMOVAL HELP

my truck has DTLT headers, URD y-pipe, and URD 3" catback, therefore i have no catylitic converters. since i have to cats, i am constantly getting a buildup of carbon (i think?) on the side of my truck.

this picture was taken immediately after i washed my truck and i sat there and scrubbed at it and couldnt get it off. does anybody have any ideas to remove it that wont damage my paint?
Old 12-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
conquistador has a spectacular aura aboutconquistador has a spectacular aura aboutconquistador has a spectacular aura about

conquistador's Tacoma Gallery
I would first try some type of APC, if that doesn't work I'd try clay bar, and last resort would be one or two step polish. Followed by a selant like Klasse to make it easy to remove the next time it appears.