1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

seat cleaning under warranty

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by ajan246, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Dec 27, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    ajan246

ajan246 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    deleted

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dec 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I'd expect a lot of headache. Stain sealer doesn't mean impervious to everything. I wouldn't hope too hard that they will clean your seats man...They might out of some goodness of their hearts, but I wouldn't expect much.

3. Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    jaltschuld

jaltschuld Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR
    you might be alright, i know when you get the stain sealer from the dealer its supposed to be like a 7 year warranty, and if they cant get the stain out they replace the upholstery...

when I was shopping for mine, the salesperson insisted I take my dog on a test drive with me (vet appt ran long so we had the dog with us), when we got out there was blood splattered all over the back seat, and this wasnt the exact truck I was buying...turns out the vet trimmed his claws too short and he bled all over. Salesperson took it over to their detailing guys and they took it out no problem (the seats had just been treated with the sealer). They said they clean customers' seats pretty regularly.

Products Discussed in

To Top