Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

WHO is washing their taco today! (SATURDAY)

Old 01-31-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WHO is washing their taco today! (SATURDAY)

Today looks to be a great day outside, and shes going to get a FULL DETAIL today..inside and out!! Whoaaaaa

ANYONE ELSE?
Old 01-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting, but it's 24 degrees outside.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I wish. But its sitting at a car show now... its pretty clean on the outside anyway...
Old 01-31-2009, 08:05 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I wish. But its sitting at a car show now... its pretty clean on the outside anyway...
pics, later?
Old 01-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
was gonna do some needed stuff to the truck today............too damn cold now tho. its only 32 degrees.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:09 AM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Sent it to the shop to have remote start installed instead
Old 01-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Sent it to the shop to have remote start installed instead

awesome man!!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:13 AM   #9
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
It's 27 degrees outside.....maybe later
Old 01-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait for the spring so I can spend the weekend getting the salt and crap off of it and put a couple of coats of wax on it.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:15 AM   #11
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Wash the truck?

What the hell, none of my other Toyota's ever expected washing, please don't tell me these new Gen trucks require it!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
& I'm 20 miles from him, so you know my answer...
I figured you'd still be recovering from Wing-Bowl
Old 01-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #13
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
not a full detail but a good wash and vac. today
Old 01-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Not a recovery day actually. I pushed the envelope yesterday with the drinking, but kept myself from falling over the edge.
Hangover prep of food, lots of water, some gatorade, and a few aspirin did the trick...
Good plan, we listened in the office. Sounded like fun
Old 01-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #15
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from a self serve power washer and sprayed down the frame and body of my truck if that counts.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #16
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
It warmed up to the low 40's so I went and washed mine today!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I washed mine.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Washed mine a couple hours ago. 37 degrees out side so it wasn't to bad.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:46 PM   #19
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Washed mine a couple hours ago. 37 degrees out side so it wasn't to bad.
37? are you in Elko?