Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Anybody use spray wax?

Old 01-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #21
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
I got a buddy who SWEARS by spray wax...he even uses it on his windows...which I don't recommend but oh well, it's his ride. It's definitely quicker than typical waxing but doesn't last nearly as long. I think he uses the Meguiar's and loves it.
I wax my windows regularly
Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #22
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
Just came across this thread and noticed no one mentioned Chemical Guys Hybrid V7. V7 is a spray sealant that is widely used in the detailing world. Quick, easy, smells great, very glossy. No spray is a substitute for a good wax or paint sealant imo.