LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

help picking out a grille

Old 02-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
help picking out a grille

what do u guys think would look better on my grille.
i would prefer going chrome because my wheels are chrome and i am going to get the crhome tube steps.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
*what kind of grill...
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
bump*
Old 02-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
This is what i went went bro-

http://www.grillcraft.com/products/p..._sku=TOY-1946B
Old 02-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
hmm looks great on ur truck!

but i have chrome wheels so i want the contrast.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude...

There are plenty of grilles...Try searching on ebay....

Found this one ---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
ya i already have my mind set on one.

just trying to see if anyone can post pics of theirs