Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

The Nozzle Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
The Nozzle Thread

First off, I need a new spray nozzle.

I'm not a fan of this type ..

Or this type, I can never find an actual setting I like.

I've mainly used your typical adjustable pressure old-school style:

I'm looking for something better.

What are you guys using these days? Anyone tried either of these two?

1) http://www.amazon.com/Bon-Aire-Origi...s=spray+nozzle

2) http://www.amazon.com/Nelson-50503-H...s=spray+nozzle
Old 01-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
.....huh
Old 01-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Use one of these. Cleans great and you will use less water.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I usually buy the trigger style ones but they usually die after a couple years
Old 01-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #6
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post

Did I not type in English?
Alright fine. I'm old school. Thumb method all day
Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't have a power washer this is almost as good.
Costco sells the Bon-Aire Ultimate Water Blaster UWB-1HD for $15. Home Depot & Lowes sell them for $20.
The tool extends from 3 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. The end pivots full 360 degree rotation. Ball valve shut off at base. Works great to rinse mud or salt off underside, engine and wheel wells.I use it to wash my whole truck and car. Comes with fan & jet nozzles.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Brass twist nozzle from Sears.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...33-133359585-2
Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #9
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Use one of these. Cleans great and you will use less water.
I have one but it's gas .. I do use it for initial spray down after a day in the mountains or a weekend camping but I don't want to have to drag it out and set it up every time I wash.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #10
Recklessly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
If you don't have a power washer this is almost as good.
Costco sells the Bon-Aire Ultimate Water Blaster UWB-1HD for $15. Home Depot & Lowes sell them for $20.
The tool extends from 3 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. The end pivots full 360 degree rotation. Ball valve shut off at base. Works great to rinse mud or salt off underside, engine and wheel wells.I use it to wash my whole truck and car. Comes with fan & jet nozzles.
Hmm, that's pretty cool. Thanks for the post!

Products Discussed in this Thread