Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

finally used Wipe New and...

Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
fyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud of

Firefighter: CFD
Name: Pat
fyremanpat's Tacoma Gallery
finally used Wipe New and...

it turned out pretty good. so far I'm happy but time will tell. Even if it only lasts a few months I'll be happy.

I forgot to take before and after pics of it so I left the bottom piece bare.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
nice! My bed caps could use some of that.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
fyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud offyremanpat has much to be proud of

Firefighter: CFD
Name: Pat
fyremanpat's Tacoma Gallery
I did the bed caps and top of the tailgate and so far its still looks great. I also did the front bumper lower. After 2 washes and rain it still looks like i just put it on. I little goes a long way, I still have half a bottle. This stuff smells like Southern Comfort and nail polish remover so im a little hesitant to use on the interior.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyremanpat View Post
I did the bed caps and top of the tailgate and so far its still looks great. I also did the front bumper lower. After 2 washes and rain it still looks like i just put it on. I little goes a long way, I still have half a bottle. This stuff smells like Southern Comfort and nail polish remover so im a little hesitant to use on the interior.
Best descriptive smell ever! Nice job
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Been doing the 303 on my exterior and it keeps it shiny and new for a day or two before dulling again. That's also under constant Hawaiian sunshine though, interested to see how this stuff holds up.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #7
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHA I just saw that comercial last night and thought "hey I wonder is it works?"........ironic, curious to see how long it lasts, you should do another pic at 3 months and 6 too!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #8
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Been doing the 303 on my exterior and it keeps it shiny and new for a day or two before dulling again. That's also under constant Hawaiian sunshine though, interested to see how this stuff holds up.
303 is overrated for exterior. I like it for interior.