Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

List the top detailing products you use on your truck(s).

Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
I have 4 Dogs
100 is on a distinguished road

100's Tacoma Gallery
List the top detailing products you use on your truck(s).

I am trying to get some ideas on what you all use when cleaning and detailing your trucks. The more opinions the better. I need to open my eyes, to what others use.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
i use a hose to get the hard stuff off and the crud and thats a good enough wash for me.

and every few weeks i use GoClean, its a waterless spray you just spray on the vehicle, let it soak a few seconds, spray on your microfiber and wipe away. has a built it wax and everything, gets my job done. my trucks not a show truck so it doesnt have to be all pretty
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Tree sap, bark, branches, dust, mud and rocks.
2 years ago.... Turtle wax (wipe on, dry and wipe off stuff always back and fourth no circles). Armour all cleaning wipes for interior.
Now its wet rag and whatever they put in the pressure washers at the wash I go to.
Ive used the nu-finish before works great but I found it washes of easily.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
Armour All for the interior, the exterior just depends on the day really, but turtle wax is my favorite.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
zymol creame wax
zymol wash
meguires clay bar
griot's 1-3 polish
You my friend have a very pretty truck. Must take some work trailing and keeping her shiney like that.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
You my friend have a very pretty truck. Must take some work trailing and keeping her shiney like that.
Thanks

I find that if it's really shiny people tend not to notice all the dents
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't Armor All dry out interior surfaces ?
Old 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #9
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
And turn your tires shit brown.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard that. I use 303 Aerospace Protectant
Old 02-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #11
VA6DCO

Quote:
Ive never had the problem with just the cleaner. Cant stand the protectant stuff. Ive actually switched to baby wipes, I usually keep them in the truck anyway cause you never know when you gotta go.....and have a picnic where you eat ribs and have to clean your face.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #12
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
I use Adam's products primarily. Amazing Roll Off works wonder on brown tires.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #14
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Heard that. I use 303 Aerospace Protectant
Me too
Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not that I've noticed. I use the cleaner wipes and have been for years and my interior looks to be in good shape.

For the outside, I use Mother's soap and Meguiar's products for clay bar, polishing and waxing. I use the Ultimate Compound and NXT sealant or Quik Wax if I'm short on time.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #16
EEKANOUSE is on a distinguished road
Name: will
EEKANOUSE's Tacoma Gallery
Formula 303 aerospace protectant best shite Eva can usually get it at rv stores and cabelas sells it in their marine section. It's what keepers use to protect and clean soft tops.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #17
toyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Darrell
toyotaman29's Tacoma Gallery
I use Duragloss car wash or Mothers and then clay bar, then wax with High Definition wax made by auto glym it goes on easy and last a good while not turning your black trim white, and i use Mothers vinyl & leather care on the inside. I going to try 303 products next for my tires.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
I have 4 Dogs
100 is on a distinguished road

100's Tacoma Gallery
What do you all recommend for a tire amor all type product? One that won't brown out tires.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #19
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Interior: 303 Aerospace
Glass: Stoner's Invisible Glass
Old 02-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #20
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
Formula 303 aerospace protectant also available at ACE hardware