Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wolfgang Tire and Wheel Cleaner

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Wolfgang Tire and Wheel Cleaner

Anyone have any experience with this product?

My tires are that hazy brown color and I just want them to be clean and deep satin black (like brand new looking)

All I've ever done for tires and wheels for the truck is wash them with soap and water.

So I googled and came across Wolfgang getting rave reviews. It's spendy so I want to see if anyone here has any experience, pros/cons, with the product.

Thanks
Old 02-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing Rolloff will work to get that brown off. . I got mine at Autogeek. Works wonders.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #3
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't tried the Wolfgang tire care products, but I do use some of their stuff with great results. I think Tuf Shine will be my next tire/wheel product.

http://www.autogeek.net/tuf-shine-ti...rance-kit.html

Products Discussed in this Thread