Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Polish

Old 02-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
Marcopolo is on a distinguished road
Name: Marco
Marcopolo's Tacoma Gallery
Polish

Whats the best polish for my black tacoma?
Old 02-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcopolo View Post
Whats the best polish for my black tacoma?
welcome to TW.................

have ya looked here?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/detailing/
Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
specifically for black trucks

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...ob-photos.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...wax-black.html

detailed break down (not specifically for black paint)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...er-thread.html
Old 02-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
For a single step polish I would say try out Menzerna Final Polish.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
I love Wolfgang Finishing Glaze! I also have had great results from Meguiar's 205. If your black is as soft as mine be careful and make sure you use the "least aggressive product to get the job done." Menzerna also makes wonderful polishes. Are you working by machine?