Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wheel wells

Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel wells

Do you guys clean em or leave them be
Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
clean them man..........then the whole truck will look better when you clean/detail it.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I let the rain water kicked up from my wheels clean them, ill eventually will
Old 02-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I clean them no matter what even if theres a little grime i still clean them... I makes your truck look better.

Today I REALLY cleaned them
Old 02-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #7
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
what else do you do besides hose it down tho
Old 02-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I let the rain water kicked up from my wheels clean them, ill eventually will
Slacker!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
what else do you do besides hose it down tho
Get a mittand some Simple Green and get every nuke and cranny i find.... I even cleaned the suspension coil and all.

Got under the truck cleaned the Billys, wishbones, etc
Old 02-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
TW Addict
Y0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to all

Army: (01/2006-07/2009)B 2-44 ADA 101st Airbone Air Assault Division
Name: Zac
Y0TA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Y0TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Get a mittand some Simple Green and get every nuke and cranny i find.... I even cleaned the suspension coil and all.

Got under the truck cleaned the Billys, wishbones, etc
now thats attention to detail. im sure it looks good though.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take some pictures after i get back from Church tomorrow.

I am very particulate when it comes to cleaning cars/trucks
Old 02-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Ill take some pictures after i get back from Church tomorrow.

I am very particulate when it comes to cleaning cars/trucks
Me too. but i can do any car washing here cause of a stupid drought
Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are still under the strict water usage in ATL?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #14
Sadly yeah, its because Lake Lanier is like 18 or more inches down
Old 02-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
oh dang that sucks. I remember when we were in that water usage thing. But not anymore. Lake Martin is live and well again. yeah my grandmother breaks the law at night.
She waters her flowers in her backyard before she goes to sleep.lol
Old 02-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #16
Quote:
oh dang that sucks. I remember when we were in that water usage thing. But not anymore. Lake Martin is live and well again. yeah my grandmother breaks the law at night.
She waters her flowers in her backyard before she goes to sleep.lol
haha, my friend said that in two years the government might close the lake or something where you cant go there again which is hard to believe because lake lanier is a huge friggen lake
Old 02-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
wow it must be really bad then.... Lake Martin has like 750 miles of landshore. I think Lanier has a little more than that.

Last summer it was 12 feet LESS than at winter pool...which in winter pool is like 285 or something. it was so bad you could see the boat ramps bottom along with the cleared mud from the propellers
Old 02-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #18
Quote:
wow it must be really bad then.... Lake Martin has like 750 miles of landshore. I think Lanier has a little more than that.

Last summer it was 12 feet LESS than at winter pool...which in winter pool is like 285 or something. it was so bad you could see the boat ramps bottom along with the cleared mud from the propellers
Dang, Its just sad on how bad that big beautiful lake became so messed up
Old 02-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it is..... It was bc of the no rain we had all last summer. But it has totally switched around its actually a few feet higher in summer pool
Old 02-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #20
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
depends on if ur just washing it or doing a whole detail...if ur detailing, spray some deluded degreaser and rub with a brush. wet it down and then spray armoral inside and let it set, no need to rub in just spray all inside, when detailing it uses up alot of armoral