Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

RIP Mr. Clean AutoDry

Old 02-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Mr. Clean AutoDry

Anyone else use this system?

My original one broke last summer, so my wife found me a replacement on Amazon and gave it to me for xmas. It just had the "starter" soap and filter, though.

I just went online to find soap and filters and HOLY COW! $45 for a 20oz. bottle of soap? And about the same for the water filter? No freakin' way.

Apparently it has been discontinued, which is sad, because this system actually worked very well. I first used it when I had a black Tundra, and even with hard water it would dry nearly spotless.

Anyone know of a good replacement?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
A good coat of wax/sealant and a leaf blower. Hardly need to towel dry after that