Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

DIY Remove Your Badges

Old 03-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #21
JimboAnz is just really niceJimboAnz is just really niceJimboAnz is just really niceJimboAnz is just really niceJimboAnz is just really nice

Name: Jimbo Anz
JimboAnz's Tacoma Gallery
Debadged my 2014 yesterday. Hair dryer for a minute at each location and 50# test fishing line with a finger loop at each end to have grip on it worked great. Took about 30 seconds per badge to get them off. Then about 30 minutes with finger nail and goo-be-gone to get the adhesive and leftover tape off. I broke about 2 or 3 fishing line setups, but it worked great.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:54 AM   #22
Mops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shedMops is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mop
Mops's Tacoma Gallery
DIY Remove Your Badges

If you would have heated that leftover adhesive, it would have some off super easy. I too debadge everything. Even my daughter got it off in one piece

Old 03-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #23
TacoFlavouredKiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
TacoFlavouredKiss's Tacoma Gallery
the porter cable polishing is an amazing product
Old 03-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #24
Exhaust is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Exhaust's Tacoma Gallery
I used a hair dryer on high for about 30 seconds on each letter and slipped my college ID under the badge to get it off. Came off pretty easily. Some Goof-Off and a microfiber rag took care of the rest.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #25
Executive Procrastinator
AlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlbinoCuban is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Midshipman, United States Naval Academy Class of '15
Name: Chris
AlbinoCuban's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd to remember