Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

How to give a thorough, yet gentle car wash [how-to]

Old 03-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
How to give a thorough, yet gentle car wash [how-to]

I've been doing this professionally for years and before that, I was hard at keeping my personal pride and joy beautiful. With that said, there is more than one way to skin a cat and while this is the method I have found provides the most thorough wash, there are ways a wash can be adjusted that is still acceptable.

Included in the tutorial is a list of great products that will without a doubt give you amazing results if used properly.

Feel free to leave your feedback.

http://detaileddesignsautospa.com/blog/?page_id=28