Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Bug marks, bird droppings and tree sap. -fix on the spot

Old 03-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
Bug marks, bird droppings and tree sap. -fix on the spot

Here's a bit I wrote on how to be prepared and what to do when those problems impact your paint.

http://detaileddesignsautospa.com/blog/?page_id=37

Feel free to ask any questions in this regard. I am happy to help out.