Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Dry Wash 'N' Guard is the shiz!

Old 03-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Dry Wash 'N' Guard is the shiz!

I picked up this stuff from a gun show and it has been keeping my guns cleaner and better kept than ever before. It bonds to the metal and leaves a silky smooth bare metal feel. And better yet when i need to clean it I basically just wipe it down. Stuff is for real. So I sprayed down my front end of the tacoma and bugs/road grime never stick they just wipe right off and the car always has that slippery feel when you run the back of your hand down the paint like after a good detail job. I also sprayed down my coilovers and shocks hoping it keeps salt and mud from really getting caked on. Anyways, I just had to share and let ya'll know it's worth picking up a bottle to try! I'm using the ultra-ion stuff.

http://www.dwginternational.com/WebSite/products.htm
Old 07-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
I just happened on this post and cracked up--a buddy of mine used to rep this stuff and I actually have quite a bit hanging around. It is awesome for a quick clean up, shines like hell, and sheds water something fierce! P.S.--I bought for use on vehicle exteriors but I guess an metal surface would benefit