Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

interior baby protection

Old 04-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #1
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
interior baby protection

I have the best son I could ask for, but he loves to make a mess. He's turning two soon and I'd like to protect my seats/floor the best I can. I was thinking of using some sort of mat that are used for pets.

ie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/350528919134...84.m1423.l2649

Any other options? I was thinking about some water proof seat covers, but I'd rather have something that looks like a blanket, than a poor fitted seat cover.

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Only problem with putting a blanket like that under his car seat is that it compromises safety.

It adds a layer for a car seat to slide or slip on during an accident. I'm sure you could secure the seat down to the point that it barely moves, but any car seat expert advises against such an arrangement.

Have you looked into scotch guarding the seats where he sits?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to get the same thing for mine... I think you'll be just fine.. When the car seat is buckled in... It's not going to go anywhere... As for the floor mats, Weather Tech Digi fit mats for sure!