Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Ebay no name seat cover - add a trd custom logo

Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #1
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay no name seat cover - add a trd custom logo

hey guys,

Was wondering if anybody bought these before:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/for-TOYOTA-TA...#ht_4480wt_961

I asked him if he could replace the ugly racing and pilot by any custom logo or the toyota emblem, he sent me pictures of past buyers that had this logo on it..

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzA0WDkzOQ...IfQg~~60_0.JPG (Mountains in the background TRD logo)

So I was wondering if anybody actually ordered these seats...taking a long shot here especially since they seem to not have a name, but I cant dish out the moolah for wet okole's right now as other mods are absorbing the bacon income. So fronts for $150 with a trd logo + shipping aint too bad.

Again as always, any help mucho appreciated!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting. Subd.
Looks like they don't cover the back of the seat, correct?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
From the pictures I've seen, it doesnt look like it. But they are custom made, so at least the front should fit right on...

here is another page with a a bit more pictures: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120985685453...S:1123&vxp=mtr

Thinking of ordering a pair of all black ones with this trd logo in the middle:
http://www.toyota.co.nz/NR/rdonlyres...0/TRD_logo.jpg

For $150 it will keep the stains of the front until I can dish out that other $500+ for a set of W.O's.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
ponder bump
Old 04-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
MassAppeal16 is on a distinguished road
MassAppeal16's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a message to see if they could make one for the rear seats also. Love that blue color
Old 04-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
For which ones the synthetic or the diamonds? I am leaning more towards the diamond ones.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM   #7
Get a response for the rears?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:44 AM   #8
MassAppeal16 is on a distinguished road
MassAppeal16's Tacoma Gallery
They do make a set for the rears. Pretty much doubles the price, but I wouold expect that. I just dont know if I like how the sides are left uncovered...