Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Where to find OEM color paint?

Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Where to find OEM color paint?

I have been looking everywhere and I can not seem to find OEM color paint in anything besides rattle cans. Does anyone know where to find OEM color paint by the gallon/quart whatever on the internet?

I am stationed overseas and cant get OEM paint here but the local paint shop will use the paint you bring in to paint your vehicle. I am looking for 3R3 Barcelona Red Metallic to paint the skewp hood I got and the front bumper.

Thanks for any help.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
There are a couple of different vendors but it really depends on what you are planning on getting painted. I say this because I would only go with PPG if you are planning on painting something big which I don't think you will be able to find online. The other issue is Barcelona red is super expensive and if you want it to match either verify with the painter that they have the capabilities to match or send an online vendor your gas tank door or something of that nature.

I think automotivetouchup.com sells by the pint and quart as well as 1/2 gallon.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I will check it out.