Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

how can i fix

Old 02-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
how can i fix

thease?????
Attached Thumbnails
how can i fix-100_0361.jpg   how can i fix-100_0362.jpg   how can i fix-100_0363.jpg   how can i fix-100_0364.jpg   how can i fix-100_0369.jpg  

Old 02-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
they look pretty deep. See if you can find a touch up pen/paint close to your color.

If not, its gonna be a repaint job
Old 02-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and thease
Attached Thumbnails
how can i fix-100_0375.jpg   how can i fix-102_1583.jpg  
Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
they look pretty deep. See if you can find a touch up pen/paint close to your color.

If not, its gonna be a repaint job
yea somr of them are verry deep
but i dont have the money for a entire paint job
i was thinkin filling thim up with bomdo and useing touch up paint in it and then clear coat it
would that work ???
Old 02-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Ive used rust converter before with good results......... Looks like u have a lil bit of rust, hard to tell in pics. Then hit the touchup paint............EDIT, just saw last 2 photos....Damn. Do u plan on keeping the truck for a long time? If not Id look into a cheap maaco job IMHO.
yea i plan to keep that truck 4 eva and i mean it
the first one of the last 2 i hit a lawnmower and the other 1 i ran into a tree backing up the first time i took her in the woods

as u can tell im not the worlds best driver haha
Old 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #6

and another thing how can i get rid of the "ghost" toyota letters too?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
the best thing if you wanna do it..get some buddys together and sand the truck down, fix the rust, bondo where needed and use a bunch of rattle cans to put paint on the truck.

Take it to maaco and see if they will clear coat it..may not be the best but it will look better
Old 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
and another thing how can i get rid of the "ghost" toyota letters too?

you cant..only time will fade them and lots of wax
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
you cant..only time will fade them and lots of wax
damn that sucks i dont wax
Old 04-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #10
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
the deep need bando and the line in the bed and the door maybe with solvent and then polish you can erase the line.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Take a body and fender class at the local jr. college and fix it yourself, or pick up a couple of books on it. None of it looks real bad.
i plan on doing it myself
im taking auto collision next year atschool and id likr to go into that feild when i get out of school