Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Adams car wax review

Old 06-03-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Adams car wax review

I know this isn't a tacoma, but I've used this on my old xrunner a few times for a flawless shine...

some of you may or may not have heard of Adams Polishes

if you havnt, I would suggest getting you some of this stuff! It is the easiest, most effective wax I have ever used.

all of the following pictures are the items I used to get a flawless shine on my 2010 Graphite Gray Evo X Special Edition

get your favorite car soap, a bucket, and the following items for an amazing show room quality finish. I am highly pleased with the outcome of this stuff.

1. adams buttery car wax

2. great white waffle towel (drying)

3. double plush microfiber (wax removal)

4. yellow applicator (self explanatory)

wash the car and dry with the great white waffle towel. this towel absorbs more water, and leaves no streaks. better than any shammy towel ive ever used.

follow the directions on the back of the wax bottle once your car is dry, and presto! shiny car!

Old 06-03-2013, 02:44 AM   #2
fijdkred is on a distinguished road
fijdkred's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Welcome
Old 06-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
I have yet to use an Adam's product that did not work. I have tried several from Autogeek that were epic fails in my book. Americana and Brilliant Glaze are both awesome products as well.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
I have yet to use an Adam's product that did not work.
Same here. I have several of their products and they have all exceeded my expectations. A little pricey compared to some, but you get what you pay for.

The great white waffle drying towel I have has been through over 100 drying sessions on vehicles and it still performs like the 1st time I used it
Old 06-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find that towel? I might just go for it..
Old 06-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Where did you find that towel? I might just go for it..
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-106-a...ing-towel.aspx
Old 06-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #8
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Much obliged..my chamois is on its last legs so I might just make the jump to this.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Much obliged..my chamois is on its last legs so I might just make the jump to this.
trust me, its well worth the money
Old 06-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ditch the chamois. Bad for paint.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #11
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Next time I wash I'm going to try my electric leaf blower and see how that works..might stick with that..