Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Bent my bul bar :(

Old 02-23-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Bent my bul bar :(

I have a westin bull bar on my truck and I had a little too much fun today mudding and climbing things and when going downhill into a mudhole apparently I dented the skidplate on my bull bar. I wasn't even aware that i did it till I got out after I went through several other mudholes. Any help on a good way to pop it out. Tomorrow I will try rubber mallet on it and hope for the best.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
why do people keep buying these if they suck off road
Old 02-24-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtyler10 View Post
[IMG] Any help on a good way to pop it out. Tomorrow I will try rubber mallet on it and hope for the best.

Mallet for sure...

I was gonna mention, take it off and work on it....but it might be tweaked in places that you don't know about yet. If you took it off, it might be a nightmare trying to get it back on again.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I was thinking... it will be tweaked pretty bad me thinks...