Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Turtle Wax Ice

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #21
Mrallank is on a distinguished road
Mrallank's Tacoma Gallery
To me the best think about Turtles Ice line is it can be applied in direct sunlight and to all surfaces. You can't beat that with a stick
Old 11-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #22
KanoradoKing is on a distinguished road

Name: David
KanoradoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Used this stuff on my wife's SUV last weekend. Looks awesome! Going to do the truck this weekend.

How long has the wax held up for you all in the past?
Old 11-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #23
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Have been using Ice for several years now and won't go to anything else. Tried Meguires NXT 2.0 on advice and it wasn't worth a SHIT. Didn't even bead up a week later. Last waxed my truck almost two months ago and it is still beading like it did when first applied.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #24
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanoradoKing View Post
Used this stuff on my wife's SUV last weekend. Looks awesome! Going to do the truck this weekend.

How long has the wax held up for you all in the past?
I wax mine every two or three months whether it needs it or not. Ice has never failed to dissapoint! It gets pretty damn hot here in GA and mine has lasted 2 - 3 months in the summer...Great stuff! I even use it on the head/tail lights and mirrors - my truck is an '08 and no yellowing on the headlights whatsoever...
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #25
2012tacolover will become famous soon enough2012tacolover will become famous soon enough

Name: Norm
2012tacolover's Tacoma Gallery
I used it on my 07 Mustang and now use it on my Tacoma, it goes on easy and shines nice without the mess from paste wax that does not work on the black trim. I love Meguiars Products and their wax is great, but this stuff is just to easy not to use! Shine on!
Old 11-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #27
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been using the ice since around 2005, ive used it on blue, white, red and black cars. It looks awesome on white, very good on blue ,red and black
Old 11-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #28
Mrallank is on a distinguished road
Mrallank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
I waxed my truck with Turtle Wax Ice today, very easy to apply, and, the truck looks and feels great!we'll see how it does when it rains. Anyone else ever use this stuff? What do you think of it?
Turtle wax ice is all I use, because it can be applied in direct sunlight. It won't leave a white haze. And it can be applied to any surface. Now, their paste wax has advanced to this level. Meaning, it too can be applied in direct sunlight and to all surfaces.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #29
KanoradoKing is on a distinguished road

Name: David
KanoradoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
What he said.... ^^^ ??
I went ahead and did the wax... Both liquid and the spray. Might be an overkill but my vehicles look great!

Products Discussed in this Thread