Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Tinted windows

Old 02-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted windows

Whats the average price for a well done tint?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
for just the 2 fronts prob around 100-150
Old 02-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I was comparing becuase my sister just got her windows tinted on her 08 Acura TSX for $200 (5 windows but no windshield band)

Why is it so much more for us? {Toyota}
Old 02-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
I had my 2 fronts done for $45 and the same guy did my wife's entire car for $100.00 cash!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good deal right there
Old 02-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
i paid 60 for the front with lifetime warranty with the receipt
Old 02-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang if its that low..... it might be my 3rd mod. What % did you go with?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
thats what i do man lol that and install radios....for the front two its around 85..
Old 02-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i just paid 75 for mine. Same place that did the tint on my other two vehicles. fucked this one up though so they are going to redo my drivers window for free
Old 02-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
what if you do it yourself?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Dang if its that low..... it might be my 3rd mod. What % did you go with?

i told them to match the rear
Old 02-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

20% and from what i hear for the right price might as well pay someone to do it. I always have. Asked my pops if he would help me (we used to live in AZ and he did all his cars) and his response was fuck that.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i just paid 75 for mine. Same place that did the tint on my other two vehicles. fucked this one up though so they are going to redo my drivers window for free
Did you get it done at that Car shop across from the Chevrolet dealership?

Edit: nevermind thats Jimmy's Car stereo
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
20% and from what i hear for the right price might as well pay someone to do it. I always have. Asked my pops if he would help me (we used to live in AZ and he did all his cars) and his response was fuck that.
haha I read about it and you have to get like 8+ tools to make it work...... and Precision
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Did you get it done at that Car shop across from the Chevrolet dealership?

Edit: nevermind thats Jimmy's Car stereo

Huntsville.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nevermind then just forget that post..
Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #17

will do. If you wanna see what the tint looks like in person let me know and next time i'm out your direction i'll stop by.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
alright cool man. Thanks. 20% is what the other glass tint is. seems kinda light
Old 02-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #19

nah. mines 20% and if your more than 10 ft away you can't see inside. it's kind of a pain at night. if you look closely you can tell the front and back aren't exactly the same shade though. toyotas tint is a more smokey greenish hue and my front tint is more black.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #20
Reaper
09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough
09 Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine done for 160.00. 30% all around, 10% strip on the windsheild.. Very dark in the back now...