Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Fluid Film - where not to spray

Old 07-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Fluid Film - where not to spray

Before Spraying this stuff all over my truck, underneath and in the engine bay, Are there any places I should avoid spraying?? (such as around gaskets, seals, bearings, certain electrical components etc..

Also, any spots I should make sure I don't miss?

Thanks
Old 07-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
Before Spraying this stuff all over my truck, underneath and in the engine bay, Are there any places I should avoid spraying?? (such as around gaskets, seals, bearings, certain electrical components etc..

Also, any spots I should make sure I don't miss?

Thanks
Keep away from the exhaust. Some will get on it anyway but don't "spray" it.
Keep Way from the ft rotors. Myself I spray everything else. Diffs, control arms,backing plates, inside the frame, eccentrics. Spray the body mounts real well. Back of the rear bumper. Complete underbody. Drop the spare and spray the cross braces. If you see it, spray it. As far as elect. Again, don't spray them but don't be afraid of a little overspray. Engine spray again keep away from manifolds and engine. Spray front cross braces around rad and bumper mounts. Myself, just about anything the body color I sprayed.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #3
MassAppeal16 is on a distinguished road
MassAppeal16's Tacoma Gallery
Just got 2 cans of this and will be doing this ASAP