Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Painting Fenders/ Bed

Old 07-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Painting Fenders/ Bed

So, I need to paint my fenders (primered right now) and I need to repaint my bed entirely. The bed is a different color right now.

I've read some good stuff about what to use when doing this, such as 2k paints/clears. Where is the best place to buy automotive OEM paints and clears? I will be painting the body panels with just aerosol cans. It is a trail rig and it doesn't have to be perfect, but I want it to shine and be able to wax it Because I can .

Any tips peoples? Thanks.