Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Paint for plate bumper?

Old 07-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #21
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I had mine sprayed with Line-X and I love it! If I could do it all over I would have had painted it with POR-15 Then sprayed it with Line-X.

Plus it cleans off easy with a power washer.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Yeah i'm trying to spend under $75
Between what you'll spend on prep materials and the POR 15 itself, you'll be really close to that I'll bet. You'll have to get the POR 15 top coat also because it'll be exposed to the sun. Talk to PSUTaco85, I believe he coated his bumpers and skids using POR 15 and might be able to give you some tips.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #23
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Between what you'll spend on prep materials and the POR 15 itself, you'll be really close to that I'll bet. You'll have to get the POR 15 top coat also because it'll be exposed to the sun. Talk to PSUTaco85, I believe he coated his bumpers and skids using POR 15 and might be able to give you some tips.

He had told me in another thread he did.