Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Stock Steering Wheel

Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
bwp is on a distinguished road
bwp's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Steering Wheel

Anyone notice how cheap and crappy the stock 05 + taco leather steering wheels are? I do. The leather on my steering wheel is completely worn down and disgusting, my truck has 88k as of today. Buying a replacement leather wheel in alright shape is just completely stupid cause those selling want too much for it. No point in buying that if its just going to turn to crap. Having a shop reupholster the wheel is crazy expensive too but would seem to be worth it since the material will be 100% better than stock. That option is out of my budget.

So i am wondering if any of you know a company that sells high quality leather steering wheel covers/wraps. I am just looking for something basic, clean/stock look. None of that multicolor/graphical look, not my cup of coffee.

let me know, as i am searching too.

Seems like a lot of people like wheelskins.