LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Camo vinyl job

Old 07-31-2013, 02:42 AM   #1
GIJO is on a distinguished road
GIJO's Tacoma Gallery
Camo vinyl job

So I'm thinking of get a vinyl digital camo pattern on my taco it's spruce mica so I would either do dessert or forest I have dessert seat cover so ill probably do that but my question is has anybody done this and experienced problems at all
I'm worries about it coming off when I pressure wash my taco and I want to do about a 10 to 12 inch strip along the side and also the fender flares does anyone have an idea how much that would be any light on this would be very helpful
Old 07-31-2013, 02:57 AM   #2
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Call and ask the company that you plan to have do it for price and it should hold up fine if done correct