Badge Idea to badge or not to badge?

View Poll Results: What to do
Taco Runner 5 19.23%
Just Tacoma on tail gate 5 19.23%
leave debadged 1 3.85%
debadge whole truck 15 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Timothy
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Badge Idea to badge or not to badge?

I have a 13 dcsb trd sport prerunner. I really like the look of the black badge on my silver tacoma. Already have the ones on the door done. Here is the idea. Thought it would be funny or a neat idea to trim some of the prerunner off and make it say runner. Trim some of the tacoma badge to say taco. Put the two together and have taco runner.

Or the heck with it and leave the tail gate debadged
Old 08-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you want...Make it yours...

Check out the Florida section as well...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/
Old 08-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm doing blacked out badges on the doors. Just unsure of the tail gate. And yeah ill check out the Fl section.

That's why I want to see others opinions before I do it. Takes alk of five minutes to take off and loom like nothing was there before. My tail gate now is completely de badged right now until I figure out what I'm going to do
Old 08-30-2013, 04:16 AM   #4
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Only one vote. Nice thank you to the 2 that are giving opinions
Old 08-30-2013, 04:27 AM   #5
rkarabao is on a distinguished road

rkarabao's Tacoma Gallery
If you are hell bent on screwing with peoples heads ditch the TacoRunner and do a TRunner! Just saying????
Old 08-30-2013, 05:52 AM   #6
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
T runner sounds good. Its a possibility. Was waiting on paint to dry and came up with something.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
It's all personal preference, of course, but a debadged truck is much easier to clay, polish, wax and even dry.

Just my two cents.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #8
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i think tacorunner is cool!
do it before someone here steals it
Old 08-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
Tacorunner sounds like a fast food delivery service.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #10
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Might wax it but I'm too lazy to clay and wax it. I use a car wash with nano wax in it and dry it once done with a absorber so not too bad with emblems. Taco runner was just a idea nothing 100%. Door badges are done painted, the toyota emblem 4 times and no matter what I did it would start to fish eye one me. So I stripped it back off for now.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
seen it before...not bad
do it if you want
Old 08-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #12
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever you do.... DONT DO PRUNNER, that's just asking for trouble all around lol
Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #13
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
seen it before...not bad
do it if you want

Some one has done taco runner before. Well crap thought I can up something original

And no would never do prunner
Old 08-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #14
TomTwo is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Infantry Division
TomTwo's Tacoma Gallery
Leave it or take it off, But I would not chop it up just my .02
Old 09-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #16
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the votes guys. Going to leave the tail gate de badged for now and just leave my black tacoma emblems on the doors.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
de badged . left just COMA on the tailgate