Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

HELP.

Old 09-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery
HELP.

its smoother than the rest of the paint and i have no idea what happened. well goo gone happened but thats besides the point now. what can i do to make it look better or fix it to the best of my ability help guys
Old 09-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
PolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolishAndWax.com is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PolishAndWax.com's Tacoma Gallery
Are you saying that you applied Goo Gone and it hazed up the paint? Or did you also use steel wool or something else very abrasive?
Old 09-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
wildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildcats is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wildcats's Tacoma Gallery
He got answers in another thread. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-removal.html
Old 09-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery
Got my help thanks so much though!