LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

"spray in" bed liner?

Old 10-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Tacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacodriver's Tacoma Gallery
"spray in" bed liner?

Has anyone removed the plastic bed liner and had the spray in installed? Im thinking about doing it myself.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodriver View Post
Has anyone removed the plastic bed liner and had the spray in installed? Im thinking about doing it myself.
If you have a 05+ Tacoma its w composite bed. If you have a older truck, then yes people use bedliner to line beds
Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #3
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
TicoTrd in the Maryland thread bought a 2nd gen with a lined bed. I seen it the other day in person. Honestly it doesn't look too bad.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
You can have the composite bed sprayed, but you can not remove it.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
Tacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacodriver's Tacoma Gallery
So.... I noticed the bed is plastic haha. I just don't like all the scratches the plastic gets over time and how some freight slides around. I guess I will just have to get the rubber mat for the bed.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #7
Dingo556
Dingo556 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Horry County Fire Rescue
Name: Erik
Dingo556's Tacoma Gallery
I worked as a spray in bedliner installer for 2 years. I will tell you now that the Herculiner do-it-yourself roll on stuff is pure crap. Even the stuff we used (all-pro linings) is great stuff but not the best. what everyone knows as "rhino lining" is a rubber/glue composite material and may dry rot after 10-15 years. It takes 15 minutes to set, 1 week before putting any light/softer materials into the bed and a full 30 days before dropping any heavy sharp loads into it (pallets, engines etc) I would recommend going with LINE-X. Its a plastic material that is cured that day and can immediately begin to take abuse. I Sprayed my bed and most of the outside of my truck because I worked there and only had to pay our cost for the materials. It adds a negligible amount of weight( 1 case=6 tubes= 10lbs.) DO NOT have it done by anyone other than a reputable shop. If it isnt prepped right then it will peel, tear and be an endless problem trying to fix it. Spend the extra $, have it done right.
Itll add value and durability to the truck.