LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

any dent removal tips

Old 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
any dent removal tips

So I have a small dent on the roof of my truck and I have no idea how it got there so does anyone have any proven dent removal techniques they have used successfully
Old 10-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I will try that! Thanks Brunes
Old 10-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
Sweatthedetails is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: AET1
Name: Eric
Sweatthedetails's Tacoma Gallery
Google paintless dent repair for your area and have a pro do it.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweatthedetails View Post
Google paintless dent repair for your area and have a pro do it.
That costs a lot of $$$$$ though
Old 10-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
Sweatthedetails is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: AET1
Name: Eric
Sweatthedetails's Tacoma Gallery
Cheaper then body work. Most of the dents I do fall around the $100 mark. You have your car back in a couple hours, retain your original factory paint, and no accident repair will be placed in your trucks history.

Price is determined by size, shape depth, placement and access to the dent.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #7
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
rubber mallet and hit it from the inside out....worked for me once lmao

not sure how small of a dent you have tho
Old 10-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
rubber mallet and hit it from the inside out....worked for me once lmao

not sure how small of a dent you have tho

I suppose that might work if OP wants to remove his headliner