Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!

Old 10-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
DerreksTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: FC1 (SW)
DerreksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!

Now that summer is coming to a close, I thought I would detail my truck for the last time before winter really hits. After I was admiring what a beauty the Tacoma really is, I decided to share it with the world! Post your Tacoma looking fresh before the winter makes it too cold to wash.
Attached Thumbnails
I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!-god-bless-texas-2.jpg   I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!-taco1.jpg   I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!-taco2.jpg   I got16's... but I keep 'em clean!-taco4.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Heh, i like the Next Friday reference
Old 10-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
DerreksTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: FC1 (SW)
DerreksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Looking good! Love the black!

Just scrubbed my interior, exterior, buffed some spots, and waxed the whole truck. F*ck you winter and road salt! BRING IT ON!!!
HAHA, you winter!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
xbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Quartermaster
Name: Jim
xbxb's Tacoma Gallery
Camped out last friday and there was frost. So I can't run from it . Bring it on I'm Ready.