Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

What Do You Use For cleaning the interior

Old 11-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
What Do You Use For cleaning the interior

Just wanted to know what you guys use for cleaning the interior seats, carpet, dash board, etc..
Old 11-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Meguiars interior wipes for dash board. As for the seats or carpet, i have never went to an extent of cleaning them other than a vacuum.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Want to clean the carpet and seat will this help?
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0466&ppt=C0209
Old 11-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I've used that or a similar product before..Worked fine for me and didn't stain or discolor anything. It even scrubbed coffee stains out of the seats on my wife's Rav4 which says something about it.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Boarhog35 is on a distinguished road
Boarhog35's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to go crazy, you can rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot. Just take our your seats and center console out. It works very well and it removes 90% of all the stains. I just bought a 05 tacoma 4 door that was smoked in heavily so I used the carpet cleaner on all the fabric.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
303 aerospace protectant, pricey but worth it. I use it on anything plastic on the truck

http://www.303products.com
Old 11-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Surf City Garage cleaning products. I swear by them, its all I use on my Tacoma and mustang. The best part is they are located in Huntington Beach.

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/shop/h...n-spot-remover

amazon sells it and so does pep boys.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #8

Took this from pep boys to see how it works

Attached Thumbnails
What Do You Use For cleaning the interior-img_0196.jpg  
Old 11-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #9
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Turtle Wax Ice Interior Detailer on the dash and I use my portable Bissell Little Mean Green Machine every Spring to steam the seats and carpets.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
AbstraKt is on a distinguished road
AbstraKt's Tacoma Gallery
Meg's interior detailer and Meg's APC for door jambs and plastics
Old 12-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #11
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I have some pretty gnarly mud strains. Did the blue coral work?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:15 AM   #12
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
1z Einszett Plastic Deep Cleaner for heavy vinyl cleaning.
1z Einszett Cockpit Premium for lighting cleaning/conditioning.

303 fabric cleaner or Meguiar's APC for fabric cleaning.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #13
Cooter1 has a spectacular aura aboutCooter1 has a spectacular aura about
EMS: Paramedic 16 years
Name: Heath
Cooter1's Tacoma Gallery
Ultima Interior shampoo- cleaning dash and vinyl.
Ultima Interior Guard Protectant. Kinda smells at first but leaves a great matte finish.

There's a lot of good interior products out there these days.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #14
Paleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paleus's Tacoma Gallery
I've had pretty good success with Blue Coral for seats and carpet. I just use Armorall for the rubber and plastic parts.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #15
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Adam's interior and carpet cleaner. Awesome product, but then again so is every product from Adam's.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #16
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Tuff Stuff Foam Cleaner
Old 12-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
Truck Chick is on a distinguished road
Name: Lauren
Truck Chick's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a sucker for Armor All on the dash, both the cleaner and/or protectant. Malco sells a killer glass spray I use with a microfiber cloth, Norwex has an amazing cloth, and if you want to go old school newspaper works great too. For carpet/seats, I get carpet cleaning foam in a can with the plastic scrubber on top to work the product in.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:52 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Chick View Post
I'm a sucker for Armor All on the dash, both the cleaner and/or protectant. Malco sells a killer glass spray I use with a microfiber cloth, Norwex has an amazing cloth, and if you want to go old school newspaper works great too. For carpet/seats, I get carpet cleaning foam in a can with the plastic scrubber on top to work the product in.
Got a pic of said cleaning foam?
Old 12-31-2013, 04:30 AM   #19
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd