Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

cQuartz Finest water shedding video

Old 11-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
cQuartz Finest water shedding video

I showed off Opti-Coat Pro with a pressure washer. Here's a video of the sheeting ability of cQuartz Finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CkwEEisFLE
Old 11-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
lyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud oflyodbraun has much to be proud of

Army:
lyodbraun's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice but let's see how well it's shedding water 6-12 months from now, prob still very decent, CQuartz is a great product , I've been wanting to try some of those coatings, but just have yet to pull the trigger, I'm waiting to see what new products come out from SEMA ..
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think theres any new PAINT coating from SEMA this year.
Just fabric coatings from Optimum
Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
I don't think theres any new PAINT coating from SEMA this year.
Just fabric coatings from Optimum
There's something big in EU that is making its way here. I should have more details shortly.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:55 AM   #5
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty wicked stuff.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
NickM is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Nick
NickM's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Thats awesome sheeting. How does it do when it is rain instead of a smooth hose?
Old 11-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickM View Post
Wow! Thats awesome sheeting. How does it do when it is rain instead of a smooth hose?
Gathers/beads and falls off.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #8
Cooter1 has a spectacular aura aboutCooter1 has a spectacular aura about
EMS: Paramedic 16 years
Name: Heath
Cooter1's Tacoma Gallery
Finest is awesome.
You must know my buddy Cee-Dog?? Awesome guy. Great great customer service.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1 View Post
Finest is awesome.
You must know my buddy Cee-Dog?? Awesome guy. Great great customer service.
Shoot yeah. I don't even place orders online. I just call Cory and tell him what I need.