Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Crop Circles on Winshield..?!

Old 11-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Crop Circles on Winshield..?!

Since day 1 , I have had the factory Suction cup rings on the inside of my windshield especially when they fog a little...I have done everything from Dawn dishsoap and water, to ammonia, to Denatured alcohol(tastes like shit BTW..)..I've used some serious elbow grease on 'em as well, I have leaned on them as hard as I can wiping them down....rings still show up during moist/damp conditions...also a perfectly straight 1" stripe on the drivers side from top to bottom, that shows up like the rings....was gonna' try gasoline, but I wouldn't have anything to light the grill with......Beer's on me if anyone has a solution, or idea that gets these circles of madness outta' my sight...
Old 11-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
First post. It's all I've got.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eld-marks.html
Old 11-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Mine new was like that eventually went away after just cleaning the glass several times.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
PCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: During Viet Nam
Name: Patrick
PCHearn's Tacoma Gallery
Same problem with my 2011 that I bought brand new. I've cleaned and cleaned and they will NOT come off. Anyone have any ideas?