Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Check out my latest article on how to keep comfortable while detailing in the winter

Old 12-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my latest article on how to keep comfortable while detailing in the winter

Hopefully, with the cold weather really setting in across the US, you can find something here that will help you with your winter washes and detailing.

*I do not make a cent or anything off this link. Just sharing a pertinent article.*

http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...-on-your-body/