Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

So fresh and clean...

Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Hollaaaa!
Suspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the rough

Suspence's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Suspence
So fresh and clean...

Spent about 2 hours today washing my truck, had nothing else to do so why not!

I also painted my bed, it had some crazy marks on it from the past so I just sprayed it with black spray paint, is that okay? I'm thinking of doing some lining on there soon, but I'm not too familiar with any kind of products besides rhino lining.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! I need to wash mine...but it has rained for 4 or 5 days straight and I haven't had the time! Hopefully this weekend!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Very nice man! What camera are you using? I'm looking into the D90.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Hollaaaa!
Suspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the roughSuspence is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Very nice man! What camera are you using? I'm looking into the D90.
Thanks!

Nikon D300, I used my 50mm for this shot. Best $50 bucks ever spent!
I took these pictures at about 7:00. It was pretty damn dark haha, no tripod either, it's an awesome lens. It lets in so much light yet such a decent shutter speed.

In April I plan on doing Tint, Black badges, painting wheels black, and a few other things yet to be planned out.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
Hollaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Looks good man! I need to wash mine...but it has rained for 4 or 5 days straight and I haven't had the time! Hopefully this weekend!
Haha oh yeah? Yeah it doesn't rain too much in San Diego. I just tend to have a good amount of water spots on my truck from a lot of launching the boat and being by the ocean.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
Thanks!

Nikon D300, I used my 50mm for this shot. Best $50 bucks ever spent!
I took these pictures at about 7:00. It was pretty damn dark haha, no tripod either, it's an awesome lens. It lets in so much light yet such a decent shutter speed.

In April I plan on doing Tint, Black badges, painting wheels black, and a few other things yet to be planned out.
Sweet man the D300 is a awesome camera. My wife made me agree that I wouldn't get the D90 until we have a kid (a year or more from now). I found one for $750 and have a friend that will sell me his 50mm and bag for $50. Damn wife!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Hollaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Sweet man the D300 is a awesome camera. My wife made me agree that I wouldn't get the D90 until we have a kid (a year or more from now). I found one for $750 and have a friend that will sell me his 50mm and bag for $50. Damn wife!
Haha temptations!