Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wheel cleaning tutorial video

Old 01-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel cleaning tutorial video

Here is a video we made showing one of our wheel cleaning techniques for use during car detailing.

I know the voice-over is cheesy. The monotone voice-over was horrible, so suggestions were made to "be excited" and we ended up with this. So please bear with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIKD3KO-2bg
Old 03-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
TacoFlavouredKiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
TacoFlavouredKiss's Tacoma Gallery
Video was quite helpful man, thanks
Old 03-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the tutorial. I'm about to go to town with my Sonax wheel cleaner
Old 03-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have video of headlight restoration that just needs splicing and then I will provide that.