Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Windshield wipers

Old 03-31-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Windshield wipers

Ok I still have alot on my truck thats needs replacing. The windshield wipers....... still from the factory.

Rain-X
Bosch
OEM blades

recommend??
Old 03-31-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
RAIN-X LATITUDES!!! I Got some and holy crap they are amazing!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
My dad had them on his GMC Envoy. They are amazing. We put Bosch on all of our German cars lol.

Mine dont even swipe they smear
Old 03-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
My dad had them on his GMC Envoy. They are amazing. We put Bosch on all of our German cars lol.

Mine dont even swipe they smear
My oem blades did, then i got rainx regular blades and those sucked more after a while they streaked the shit outta my windshield, so then I said screw it I cant see and I went to autozone and got the Latitudes on just as the snow started to fall lol
Old 03-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
My oem blades did, then i got rainx regular blades and those sucked more after a while they streaked the shit outta my windshield, so then I said screw it I cant see and I went to autozone and got the Latitudes on just as the snow started to fall lol
Did you get the blades or the WHOLE wiper? How much did it cost you?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
Quote:
RAIN-X LATITUDES!!! I Got some and holy crap they are amazing!!
i have them on mine they are INSANE i love them!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
Quote:
Did you get the blades or the WHOLE wiper? How much did it cost you?
I just got the blades, and by whole wiper do you mean the wiper arm and everything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole47 View Post
i have them on mine they are INSANE i love them!
I know man!!!! Im gonna put them on every car i get for the rest of my life
Old 03-31-2009, 07:56 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just got the blades, and by whole wiper do you mean the wiper arm and everything?
Oh sorry I got confused with the OEM and the R-X. Thats not what my dad had on the Envoy haha. Just on our Bimmers.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
A trick that makes your wipers last and make them work alot better is to put Rain-X on the blades itself. You take off all the crud but then you give it the squeaky clean finish
Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some Bosch on mine right now. I like them and they werent terribly expensive.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I've got some Bosch on mine right now. I like them and they werent terribly expensive.
Ill tell you though... Some Bosch definitely can be

Are they as good as Rain-X
Old 03-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #12
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Can't really say.....I haven't tried them. I had a friend that tried the regular RX blades, not the latitudes, and he hated them so, yeah can't say for sure how they'd compare since I haven't owned both.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #13
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
ilove my bosch wipers
Old 03-31-2009, 08:16 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't really say.....I haven't tried them. I had a friend that tried the regular RX blades, not the latitudes, and he hated them so, yeah can't say for sure how they'd compare since I haven't owned both.
Alright. well their both reputable brands. It seems like RX puts out better stuff
Old 03-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #15
Quote:

Bosch regular blades are better, trust me, I had the regular weatherbeaters by rain-x and man they were SHIT, they squeaked or squreeched and smeared and blured the windsheild, thats when i had enough lol
Quote:
The latitudes in my opinion are the best kind of Blade for that style of blades (thats my personal opinion) but bosch makes better regular blades, my brother has bosch and has not complained yet
Old 03-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #16
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
I got some good-year ones from costco they were pretty cheap they seem to be the same as the lattitude's
Old 03-31-2009, 08:20 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I got some good-year ones from costco they were pretty cheap they seem to be the same as the lattitude's
Oh yeah I forgot about GY staring to make wipers. Ive heard good things about those
Old 03-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #18

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Similar ones from other places were 25 each and these were 12 each so it was a good deal, im nt sure how much the latitudes are here ill have to keep an eye out maybe pick up a spare set to keep in the truck
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
$39.95 for Latitudes according to the ad for Autoanything.com
Old 03-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #20

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
I guess i should pay more attention lol , but yea im happy with my good-years for 24