Is something wrong with the sticker

View Poll Results: Is there something wrong with the sticker
Yes you f-ing idiot replace that thing it looks retarded 55 61.11%
Yes but if I wasn't told about it I wouldn't notice 25 27.78%
No there isn't anything wrong 10 11.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Is something wrong with the sticker

There is something wrong with it but I want to see if anyone else can figure it out to see if I want to pull it off and have sock send me a new one.

If you figure it out ONLY check yes. Don't ruin it for everyone else.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Subtle but it's there.

It bothers me more that it's on an uneven surface and gives the illusion of being jacked up at different angles.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, if you wheel that thing a sticker on the skidplate won't last long enough to warrant replacing it with a redesigned one.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
BTW, if you wheel that thing a sticker on the skidplate won't last long enough to warrant replacing it with a redesigned one.
That's the plan lol
Old 04-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
There is something wrong with it but I want to see if anyone else can figure it out to see if I want to pull it off and have sock send me a new one.

If you figure it out ONLY check yes. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Looks good man!!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
it looks kinda crooked but other than that its fine
Old 04-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
it looks kinda crooked but other than that its fine
Please read. Please edit post.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #8
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Please read. Please edit post.
i did
but im saying what i think is wrong with it
Old 04-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i caught it immediately. However studying engineering makes its so I have to study drawings 5 hours a day
Old 04-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ah ha..i got it i think. it dosent look bad if you dont look hard at it
Old 04-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #11
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Just Wheel it till you have some battle scars on it. Then it'll look fine.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
IT's fricking CROOKED and looks CROOKED and I would embarrassed...
LOL thanks for putting it so subtle
Old 04-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
You're welcome.
Pster has convinced me to ask sockmonkey to make me another one and then when I go to install the new one I will take the skid plate off first.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
it looks fine man! no one in town will notice! they'll just be amazed at how sickk it looks on yo tacoma.. trust me
Old 04-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pster has convinced me to ask sockmonkey to make me another one and then when I go to install the new one I will take the skid plate off first.
You don't need to take the skid plate off...just make sure you are laying on FLAT GROUND when you put the next one on. Sorry i poked one of your eyes out...that might make alignment a bit more tricky.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #18
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... I noticed. I'd get another one... but only b/c I'm anal.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #19
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
It should look like this!
Attached Thumbnails
Is something wrong with the sticker-1.jpg  
Old 04-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Customs View Post
It should look like this!
OHHHH LOL thanks for rubbing it in asshole jk