Plasti dip rims white... yay or nay?

Old 04-25-2014, 12:43 AM   #21
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
I made my truck on GTA V look like it too LOL
Old 04-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #22
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderone View Post
Welp here's how it looks. I'll get better pics tomorrow. I got some armor all wheel protectant for it, we'll see how well it works. Someone on the Subaru forum had good luck with it.

I love it.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:55 AM   #23
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery

I like it OP. Maybe doing the center caps in black and clean the lug nuts to be chrome it will clean it up a little bit and not so "home made" where everything is covered. Unless that's the look you want, which looks fine also.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #24
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post

I like it OP. Maybe doing the center caps in black and clean the lug nuts to be chrome it will clean it up a little bit and not so "home made" where everything is covered. Unless that's the look you want, which looks fine also.
Yeah, I'll def do the lug nuts next time all the wheels come off. I had to put a new anti-rattle spring in on my tundra brakes (I broke the other one pulling the plastic bag out after I was done painting) and it stripped off a lot of the plasti dip off the lug nuts. I didn't bother peeling it off since I'd rather wait and do it once I get all the wheels off for a rotation.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:25 PM   #25
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
I like the black on black better myself. But, as posted above its plasti dip. So you can remove it if ya dont like it.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:30 PM   #26
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery

Its plastidip, white today, black tomorrow, orange on Friday if you feel like it.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #28
Joben will become famous soon enoughJoben will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Joben's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti dip rims white... yay or nay?

This is pretty funny, I just got my powder coated white rims on my truck, black center caps and the members on my thread are telling me to paint them white...ha!

Anyway, this'll give you idea of what black caps will look like, pretty much same rim

I was trying not to post this up all over the site, but what the hell, hope it helps you decide.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #29
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben View Post
This is pretty funny, I just got my powder coated white rims on my truck, black center caps and the members on my thread are telling me to paint them white...ha!

Anyway, this'll give you idea of what black caps will look like, pretty much same rim

I was trying not to post this up all over the site, but what the hell, hope it helps you decide.
Yes, I like that. Nice contrast.