Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Driven Auto Detail has moved indoors!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Resident Detailer
mShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mShu7's Tacoma Gallery
Driven Auto Detail has moved indoors!

As some of you know, last year was an extremely tough year for me personally. However, things have finally turned the corner with my personal life & my business as well. For 2009 I have transitioned from being mobile to a fixed location. My new shop is 1.5 miles from my house (25 minute walk, 5-minute bike ride) and it's right downtown Brownsburg on Main St. Everything about this shop is better than the one that fell through last fall, including the rent so I am pretty happy with it. I moved in March 1st and so far things are going ok. The first couple weeks I didn't have a sign so no one knew I was there, but since I've had my sign up, things have gotten busier. I LOVE working in the comforts of the indoors. This shop now allows me to work all year round, no matter the weather. Plus, it has already seemed to given me more credibility when it comes to talking to prospective clients. It seems as though people take me much more seriously when I tell them I have a shop as opposed to when I would tell people I was mobile. All in all, I think it's going to be a great change for my business. Here are some pics of the facility.

The exterior (entrance door is on the right side of the building):

Interior:

Wash bay through doorway. Closed-door is bathroom.

Wash bay:

And finally, the upstairs loft:

And here is one of the first cars to come through. It's a brand new black 2009 Mercedes E350 4MATIC. I'll post more pics of it later on as the ones I took that day didn't turn out real well.

Thanks for looking!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with your new location. I would have you detail my truck if I was closer.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #3
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
The place looks great! Good job.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #4
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Glad things have turned around!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
sapper987 will become famous soon enough

Army: Vet
sapper987's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Mike! After all you've been though it's amazing how positive of an attitude you've kept, it's really an inspiration. Your new shop looks great, I like the set up and you really do deserve this. If I'm ever up (or out I guess) your way I'll swing by. Congrats again.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
Resident Detailer
mShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmShu7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mShu7's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you guys for all your support. I truly appreciate it!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a nice set up. Think you can make the short 4 hour trip up 69 to Lansing to get my tuck. ha ha
Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man! congratulations!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! That building is awesome! Looks PERFECT!!!

Wish you the best!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
Resident Detailer

mShu7's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I really appreciate it guys!