Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Looking for a specific graphic decal

Old 08-04-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
Tbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Terry
Tbryson2's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a specific graphic decal

Purchased an 05 Tacoma that has graphics on the sides applied by a previous owner. I would like to replace them due to age and fading. Not sure where to find THESE graphics. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TB
Old 08-04-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
They were probably done by a local shop. I have not seen them before. You could always take them off. Nothing a little polish won't clean up on the paint after removal.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
Tbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbryson2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
They were probably done by a local shop. I have not seen them before. You could always take them off. Nothing a little polish won't clean up on the paint after removal.
Really don't want to remove them. I (personally) think it makes it look sharp! Not bad enough to consider removing them (yet), so I have time to try & find them
Old 08-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #4
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
TRY AUTO TRIM LINE DESIGN .COM
Old 08-23-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
swamp rat is on a distinguished road
swamp rat's Tacoma Gallery
I would remove them, the tribal thing is really over rated , but if you like it keep them & enjoy worlds best truck ! power to the tocoma !!!
Old 08-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #6
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp rat View Post
I would remove them, the tribal thing is really over rated , but if you like it keep them & enjoy worlds best truck ! power to the tocoma !!!
Yea, I was thinking about replacing them with "Hello Kitty" stickers.

TB
Old 08-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbryson2 View Post
Yea, I was thinking about replacing them with "Hello Kitty" stickers.

TB
That is the preferred solution. I have no idea where to get those...