hawkman is on a distinguished road

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
removing bedside decals

whats the best way to do this?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
sapper987 will become famous soon enough

Army: Vet
sapper987's Tacoma Gallery
Hair Dryer or Heat gun I think? Did you check the mods section, I thought I saw something there.

Okay, didn't see it. Try this, it's from TN.
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=277645
Old 04-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I just did mine last night, Its all been said here. Just heat it up with a blow dryer and peel them right off. Clean the area afterwards with some goo gone.

A far as the other badges just heat them up and use dental floss behind them to cut through the glue. Clean with goo gone and it looks amazing. I have removed every badge and for me its an incredibly clean look.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard not to use Goof Off because is can damage the paint... No clue if that's true or not though...
Old 04-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
I've heard not to use Goof Off because is can damage the paint... No clue if that's true or not though...
just do a good wax after....
Old 04-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #6

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
debaged "toyota" & "tacoma" from tailgate today, then put meguiar's 3 stage wax its like nothing was EVER there! ill get pics up tomorrow thanks guys!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman View Post
debaged "toyota" & "tacoma" from tailgate today, then put meguiar's 3 stage wax its like nothing was EVER there! ill get pics up tomorrow thanks guys!
good job man!!!

what are you doing with the emblems you took off??
Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 PM   #8

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good job man!!!

what are you doing with the emblems you took off??
haven't decided yet. they're entertaining geusts for now. want dibs if i decide to relieve myself of their presence??
Old 04-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman View Post
haven't decided yet. they're entertaining geusts for now. want dibs if i decide to relieve myself of their presence??
....yep......i'll take dibs.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #10

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
better late than never